Black creatives create the culture. Embrace your heritage and creativity, and be inspired to make history!
This limited edition colorway features the colors of the Pan African flag, which symbolize the blood that unites all people of Black African ancestry and shed for liberation (red), the people whose existence as a nation, though not a nation-state (black), and the abundant and vibrant natural wealth of Africa, the Motherland (green). Wear your heritage with pride this Black History Month and all year long.
Each shirt is custom printed with vinyl by our company's owner. This heavy-blend t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft, comfy, and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. Some recommendations for keeping your product in good shape:
- Wash and dry garments inside out.
- Choose cold or warm water temperature settings for the wash.
- Use mild detergent.
- Dry on a low/tumble setting or hang dry.
- Do not iron directly on a heat transfer design (flip inside out or place a barrier between the iron and garment).
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping